What's new

Barbasol Lovers Thread

Which Barbasol shaving cream do you use?

• Original

Votes: 102 54.0%
  • Arctic Chill

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Skin Conditioner

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Soothing Aloe

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Sensitive Skin

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Pacific Rush

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Mountain Blast

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
I miss DE shaving but carts just seem to work better for me...just boring. I miss my vintage razors, soaps, etc.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
It says 'Which Barbasol do you use?'

I would use Barbasol, but I still have some C. O. Bigelow left.

I would be happy with any type of Barbasol.

I keep a travel can of original for traveling and a can of Arctic Chill for weekend shaves with a Sensor Excel. Use a DE/cream/soap during the week. The AC is the can that reminds me the most of the Noxzema I started with way back in the 70s.

I keep a travel can of original for traveling and a can of Arctic Chill for weekend shaves with a Sensor Excel. Use a DE/cream/soap during the week. The AC is the can that reminds me the most of the Noxzema I started with way back in the 70s.

I found the Noxzema shaving cream on Amazon and wanted to order it, just not sure what it smells like

IMG_3032.JPG I think there's something a little romantic about some of the older cartridges and barbasol in a can. I never see them in the same light as Mach3 or whatever 4-5 blade cartridge is out there now. Power to you! Sensor Excel has been around since 1993. They're cheap, give a decent shave and higher quality than other modern cartridges out there.

BTW, love the old Barbasol adds!

I use Barbasol exclusively. I like the original, extra moisturizing, skin conditioner, and sensitive skin. I use a safety razor on my face, but I never gave up Barbasol.

Top Bottom