What's new

Badger and Blade Ink ..... update post 382***

How waterproof is it? Is it partially bulletproof? In a way it doesn't matter because the label is too cool not to own at least one bottle! The color and name are perfect! Extremely tasteful. Just when I thought I had enough ink! Now to decide what pen(s) to put it in.

Can the pen be converted to an eyedropper like the Preppy? Any reports of odd staining problems like BSB? Or testing in very fine nibs?

Very cool project! I think I might just have to answer my own questions and order some!

---
Ken

In for 2 pens + 2 bottles of ink! I've never used a fountain pen before and this looks like a good way to try it. I think the better half may take more of an interest in this than she did in the "blue lady" Gillette SS I tried to get her to try.

Far out, I am in for one pen and one bottle of ink. After 30+ years of banging like a monkey on keyboards, I can only write in block letters, certainly not in cursive. I am going to give them to my wife who likes to write daily in her journal. She even mentioned to me that she used to use these types of pens back in college.

Oh and John, Please take down the Chubby off of the Scratch and Dent page? Every time I go there I try to put it in the cart. Every. Time. It's like instinctive. :smile:

Damn, I just went back and tried it again...

Thank you all for the opportunity to give a great gift!

-jim

How much ink is in stock? I would wanna wait till next week to place my order but if its gonna run out I might as well place it today.

How much ink is in stock? I would wanna wait till next week to place my order but if its gonna run out I might as well place it today.

There is no ink in stock- this is a group buy, no fear we are leaving this phase open for 2 weeks.

I'm sure at least 1/3 of a case is gone..... better get in while the gettin's good.

Okay... the man has spoken.... Looks like we have 2 weeks to order... just remember tho... they have to be bought in full case increments

Top Bottom