What's new

Badger and Blade Ink ..... update post 382***

Nice. This doesn't count as a shaving purchase, right?

Of course not. Unless you pick up some shaving stuff that you really, really need while you're at the site.

Two bottles for me, along with some blades.

By the way, you could not have picked a more important charity tie-in. Thanks to all involved.

Of course not. Unless you pick up some shaving stuff that you really, really need while you're at the site.

Two bottles for me, along with some blades.

By the way, you could not have picked a more important charity tie-in. Thanks to all involved.

What do you mean "unless"? It was my understanding that when I went to purchase the ink it qualified my purchased as "non-shaving related". Just because I found some blades whilst shopping doesn't change the status....does it? :innocent:

In on 2 bottles.
Is this the only production run of this ink?
DO I NEED MORE ?!!??!

I have the same questions! usually Nathan makes more ink as it sells. Hopefully this is a "Legal Lapis" type deal where he continually makes more.

Good question!
As you all know this is our first dance here in The Nib, and to be honest we just do not know how its going to go. We need to order by the case of 144 bottles, so while we are pretty sure we can get through one case, we will just have to wait and see. We will certainly get enough to cover all the orders in the next two weeks, be that one case or five. Thanks again for the great comments and Support!

Remember we are donating as much of the proceeds as possible to fight cancer.

Good question!
As you all know this is our first dance here in The Nib, and to be honest we just do not know how its going to go. We need to order by the case of 144 bottles, so while we are pretty sure we can get through one case, we will just have to wait and see. We will certainly get enough to cover all the orders in the next two weeks, be that one case or five. Thanks again for the great comments and Support!

Remember we are donating as much of the proceeds as possible to fight cancer.

That's good to know, Jim. It would be good to get a periodic tally regarding how many bottles have sold. I wouldn't be opposed to buying a couple more if it looked like the whole 144 might not sell. My hope is that they all sell within a few days and we look at getting more! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

At $12.50/bottle it is easily one of the least expensive fountain pen related items I've purchased so far!

I'm in! Two bottles ordered. Thanks to everyone involved at B&B and to John at WCS for helping out with a great cause yet again!

P.S. Awesome label!

Ben

Get your Hotcakes...get your hotcakes here !!!!! Oh wait a minute....this is ink !!!! Hard to tell, they are selling like hotcakes !!

Top Bottom