What's new

Badger and Blade Ink ..... update post 382***

Okay...finally got around to trying the 5 O'clock Shadow and I do like it at first glance. It seems a little bit thinner in my Plaisir then the cartridge ink was but it flows better. The ink does have a nice appearance and is more then professional enough for the office but you can see the subtle difference if you look.

My only issue is that I had to fill the Plaisir by just filling the cartridge converter. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

I am pretty sure there is a converter that you can get for the Plasir.

Here is one link to it. http://www.gouletpens.com/Platinum_Cartridge_Converter_p/plat-converter-500.htm

I am sure it is avaialble online elsewhere as well.

Okay...finally got around to trying the 5 O'clock Shadow and I do like it at first glance. It seems a little bit thinner in my Plaisir then the cartridge ink was but it flows better. The ink does have a nice appearance and is more then professional enough for the office but you can see the subtle difference if you look.

My only issue is that I had to fill the Plaisir by just filling the cartridge converter. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Top Bottom