What's new

Austin, TX

Guys, I decided to go to Random.org and let it choose our winner. I literally asked it to pick a random number between 1 and 2. (I didn't have a coin handy.) :tongue_sm

Random.org has selected Kim Phongs.

So, the plan is to meet at noon this Saturday (11/20/2010). I'm very excited.

Does this work for everyone?

Any chance of this backing up to 11:00? Amy can come if it's earlier, noon cuts it too close to being at work. If it needs to be noon for everyone else, then noon it is.

We probably didn't post this in the most obvious or effective forum. I was thinking of having a proper larger scale meet up after the first of the year. Sort of like we did at Threadgill's last year.

That would be great. I'd love to have another meet. If you decide to do it, please do let me know if I can be of any help. I've organized two so far and we had a great time.

That would be great. I'd love to have another meet. If you decide to do it, please do let me know if I can be of any help. I've organized two so far and we had a great time.

I would love to have your help. Hopefully we can get another vendor or two to come in, like Lee did last time.

We probably didn't post this in the most obvious or effective forum. I was thinking of having a proper larger scale meet up after the first of the year. Sort of like we did at Threadgill's last year.

No, not obvious at all. This has been discussed in 3 out-of-the-way threads. Sorry. :blushing:

Gents,

My recent forum activity has been spotty :bored:, so I was grateful to Shawn for pointing me to the latest lunch plan. Would be great to see you guys again! However, my family's schedule makes me iffy at this time so I'll try to remember to answer by Friday.

Either way, have fun!!!

Gents,

My recent forum activity has been spotty :bored:, so I was grateful to Shawn for pointing me to the latest lunch plan. Would be great to see you guys again! However, my family's schedule makes me iffy at this time so I'll try to remember to answer by Friday.

Either way, have fun!!!

It would be great to see you, too, Bill! Hope all is well.

Top Bottom