What's new

ATT SE2 vs Stando SE

I had the opportunity to test the ATT SE2,
I wanted to briefly compare (Subjectively of course) these machines .... STANDO SE vs ATT SE2.

For the "test" I used the blades that worked best for the ATT SE1, ie Kai Captain Blade and Kai Titan MILD, and finally Schick.

IMG_20211224_115005.jpg
For comparative shaves for fairly fair feelings, the handle used is bamboo ...

Sure ... the comparison has its own difference, the comb is open at the ATT SE2 and closed at the Stando, but more on that in a moment ..

So I will not go into technical details, weight etc ...

IMG_20211224_114949.jpg
To the point ... Both machines are of the "more aggressive" ones, which is cool (for me), but this aggressiveness is more pronounced, with the ATT SE2 and here, in my opinion, this parameter is influenced by the "tooth feeling" in the head, which increases the impression of aggressiveness by "drawing" them on the skin ... giving the impression of less pleasant and scratchy ...

Personally, I do not mind more aggression, but in people who prefer more pleasant to feel, Stando wins with more pleasant aggression.

As for the effectiveness itself ... I did not notice any significant differences here, both machines are really very effective👍
Of course, it depends on the blades used, but as I wrote above, I used three ...

To sum up, Stando SE and ATT SE2 are really very close to each other, they are two more aggressive and very effective machines that can easily compete with each other and the question of winning as such (in my opinion both are won) is only an individual and subjective difference of each of us in the perception of a given equipment for me both are at a very good level 😊

Top Bottom