What's new

ATT love!

I've been at this for about a year and have tried a number of different razors. Until I bought the ATT, there were a number of razors in my rotation. I would try a different razor most days and enjoyed them all. To name a few, I used the Gillette New, most of the variations of the Super Speed and the Razorock Slab. Since starting shaving with the ATT, I have yet to pick up another razor. Yes, the ATT is expensive, but I can't imagine shaving with another razor. For the record, I settled on the Kronos handle with H2 plate.

Stan, I love you!

Been shaving with the R2 for about a week now and I'm getting used to it. Really forces you to use correct technique but once you get it the shave is amazing. Not to mention these things are hefty. In a pinch you could hit someone in the head with it or hunt small game if you had too.

I have the Kronos H2 and it's great. I alternate between the ATT and my beloved Fatip.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started DE wet shaving and decided to get the ATT 7 piece system while I was waiting for my Muhle R89 to be delivered from Connaught. Needless to say I haven't even tried the R89 yet. Love the ATT!

$image.jpg

I love mine too!! It produces a great shave, and I like the fact that I have one razor that can do everything for me. If I want a smooth mild shave quick shave, I go with the M1. If I want to kick it up a notch and have even a smoother but still pretty mild shave, I go with the M2. If I haven't shaved in 3 or 4 days, I will use my R1, which is a lot more aggressive than the m series. The balance is incredible, the finish is perfect, and the fit is sublime. Just the perfect system for me. I have the Kronos system by the way.

I love mine too!! It produces a great shave, and I like the fact that I have one razor that can do everything for me. If I want a smooth mild shave quick shave, I go with the M1. If I want to kick it up a notch and have even a smoother but still pretty mild shave, I go with the M2. If I haven't shaved in 3 or 4 days, I will use my R1, which is a lot more aggressive than the m series. The balance is incredible, the finish is perfect, and the fit is sublime. Just the perfect system for me. I have the Kronos system by the way.

+1. I also find that I only need two passes with my R2 for BBS where it takes me three passes on my Edwin Jagger.

What do you guys love so much about this rig?

Very smooth and efficient shaves, top notch build quality, gorgeous looks, all the parts are interchangable so you can tailor the razor to your needs, 30 day returns / exchange guarantee, different plates available offering different levels of aggression, it really has a lot going for it.

For me the ATT magic happens in that the R1 doesn't feel much more aggressive than the the M1 but the shave is much more efficient. Same with the H1 vs the R1. The heads feel incredibly mild while mowing down the beard.

I took the plunge on the Att Atlas R1 and patiently waiting for the arrival. Purchased from Lee at Lees razors. Super nice guy to deal with. I hope it gets here before I walk a hole through the floor.

I could be happy with just the ATT set that I have, if I did not like trying and owning a wide variety of other razors.

Since I received the ATT 7 piece set as a birthday present, that's all I use: the Kronos handle with the R and sometimes H plate for face shaving and the Atlas handle with the M plate for head shaving.

Top Bottom