What's new

Astra SP - Czech Republic or Russian Made?

All, a quick question…. I love the Astra SP for a daily blade. I just purchased 100 from the razor blade club’s Amazon store. Being a noob, I assumed all were made in Russia but this specifically states made in the Czech Republic.

I know the razor blade club is legit. Are these any different than the Russian made ones? Any performance difference?

What is even more interesting is that several Amazon sellers offer the Russian made Astra SP.
Sorry if this is a Royal Noob question…
3E4C6BA7-7D9A-4FF7-8E34-5A2A36F6EF55.jpeg

Attachments

• 9FBBDC6D-0A55-4B77-84DB-FE31A69B7018.jpeg
    9FBBDC6D-0A55-4B77-84DB-FE31A69B7018.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Kix

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
Just went to Amazon to check them out. I scrolled down and here is what I found:

DetailsAdditional Details​

proxy.php

Made in Italy
This product was wholly produced or has undergone its last substantial transformation in Italy. Discover Made in Italy. Learn more This product was wholly produced or has undergone its last substantial t… Learn more

What???

Just curious, where does it say they are made Czech Republic?
I think I read this on the questions and answers but in reading what Andy says, I think I just made a mistake. Sorry for the false alarm. See…I can claim noob status now! Lol

Just went to Amazon to check them out. I scrolled down and here is what I found:

DetailsAdditional Details​

proxy.php

Made in Italy
This product was wholly produced or has undergone its last substantial transformation in Italy. Discover Made in Italy. Learn more This product was wholly produced or has undergone its last substantial t… Learn more

What???
You can see how I was confused. And believe it or not, I don’t drink! Lol

I have noticed that a lot of products on Amazon that used to proudly say "Made in Russia" in the Amazon listing now say made somewhere else even though we know they are still made in Russia.
Makes sense. As long as the blades work, I will keep them. Thank you again!

I have noticed that a lot of products on Amazon that used to proudly say "Made in Russia" in the Amazon listing now say made somewhere else even though we know they are still made in Russia.
Yes that caught me, I ordered from a listing saying "Country of Origin" Poland, they arrive and I take a photo and enlarge and ... made in Russia. I get blood on my collar after shaving I don't want it on my hands too.

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_162759_edit_312235924754456.jpg
    IMG_20230427_162759_edit_312235924754456.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom