What's new

Ask skklog

Have you seen any of the RvB episodes? They're great, especially if you've played a good bit of Halo! I don't know what that has to do with AI or ghosts, though.

Ahem...

Wikipedia said:
Private Leonard L. Church is a main fictional character in Rooster Teeth Productions' machinima comic science fiction video series Red vs. Blue. Voiced by Burnie Burns, co-creator and main writer of the series, he is the de facto leader of the Blood Gulch Blue Team, a group of soldiers engaged in a futuristic civil war against the Red Team. Rooster Teeth often uses Church, who has an irate disposition, to advance the plot by managing the situation at hand.

To provide a twist in character development, Burns decided to kill Church early in the series and to return as a ghost...

After the conclusion of the Blood Gulch Chronicles, Church is transferred out of Blood Gulch to another base.... reveals to Church that he is not only an AI, but the Alpha itself.

Honestly, do I have to spell everything out for you? :glare:

Well, if you must know...
You see, "hokey" is a slang term meaning "jail" and also meaning "decorated in a tacky way."

"Pokey" is a synonym for slow and lazy.

And so, it's actually a protest song as to the poorly decorated conditions of jails south of the Mason-Dixon line and the slow, lazy manner in which redecoration is accomplished.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dear skklog,

How could the blue guy get out of this?

Penguinator, of course!

Dear Skklog,

Why am I getting emails about being bi-polar? :confused1:cursing::001_tt1::001_unsur

:w00t::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not so sure it was your services that provided that, but I'll take it either way.

That's what worries me.

Ingrate!

Top Bottom