What's new

Art of Shaving at Union Square in San Francisco

I noticed a new Art of Shaving just opened next to Macys on Union Square. They were handing out free samples, but I was in a hurry and didn't score one.

Strangely enough, it looks like the AoS at the Westfield Mall is staying open too. I wonder if the Union Square location is a holiday pop-up store only?

Either way, I guess it's a good sign for wetshaving that we can support two stores just a few blocks apart!

It seems like kind of a spendy location to do a holiday pop-up store, but you could be right. From a quick walk-by, it looked to be a pretty small store and maybe I'll check it soon during the next week or so. I agree that it is a good sign for wetshaving that there appears to be enough interest to support two stores.

Empty storefront directly on Union Square right before the holidays would look bad, I'm sure the landlord would give them a deal to fill up the space even temporarily.

I walked past the Walnut Creek AoS last Saturday and they were handing out the free samples. Do get the samples to try. I enjoyed their shaving cream. They have soaps, too.

Top Bottom