What's new

Arlington Milk?

For those of you that have tried the Harris Arlington Milk do you like it? After trying AOS I've been wanting to try more balms but most leave me face feeling a bit greasy. Is Arlington Milk scent the same as the rest of line?

It's great. I have the Arlington splash and milk. To me, they smell differently. I've used the soap and splash, and they smell the same to me, but there is something different about the milk when I put it on (maybe it's just the moisturizing stuff in there that makes it "milky" that hides the typical Arlington scent, at least for me, but then again my sense of smell isn't that great either). To me, it's not greasy, and my wife loves the smell (both splash and milk versions). The milk just stays a little wet on my face for a minute or two, but it really does wonders on my face.

The Arlington AS milk seems to have more floral notes and less citrus than the splash or the cologne. The scent is still in the family to my nose, but not quite the same. I find that if I'm very sparing with it, then it doesn't leave a greasy feeling, but it's almost like it takes longer than others to absorb. So, it can feel a bit damp but not necessarily greasy, but when it soaks in, then there isn't any greasy feeling at all for me.

Top Bottom