What's new

Arko

I don't know where folks are getting lemon from Arko's scent. Seems that's almost universal among Arko scent haters and Arko scent lovers alike, but I just don't get even a hint of anything vaguely lemon-related from Arko at all.

Got my first stick of Arko boy does this stuff stink lol, smells like urinal cakes to me
I can't smell that myself... Maybe we have different urinal cakes round here.

But there is citronella in it i think, so to me it stinks of insect repellent. Still love the stuff though. Unwrap it and leave it for a few days to let the scent calm down a bit and it's all good.

As for the palmolive sticks, have bought my first one from the local Tesco for much less than arko and am looking forward to trying it! if it's half as good as arko, it'll be well worth the 50p it costs.

I grated some Arko up and mixed it with some grated Mike's samples (Lime and Lemon ones) and the result is excellent. Performs like Arko but smells way better. I like it so much I will probably buy some of both just for the purpose of mixing them together. I might try mixing some with some of Mike's Orange or Coconut next time and see what I end up with. Maybe I'll end up with something tropical.

I grated some Arko up and mixed it with some grated Mike's samples (Lime and Lemon ones) and the result is excellent. Performs like Arko but smells way better. I like it so much I will probably buy some of both just for the purpose of mixing them together. I might try mixing some with some of Mike's Orange or Coconut next time and see what I end up with. Maybe I'll end up with something tropical.
I mix it with different creams, but face lather it by itself first, then make the cream with the Arko charged brush in the scuttle.

just recieved my Polmolive stick and arko. on first view good. I'm liking yhe smell of Polmolive better but decided to try the Arko 1st. Wow,the lather was impressive. No joke there! Fast and thick and, my oh my, creamy! The scent lasted on my skin for hours which was a surprise. a very citrus scent similar to grapefruit.

Tomorrow Is the Polmolive test. I'm looking forward to this next test.

Top Bottom