What's new

Arko PIF (US/CAN)

I'm in I dont have arko yet
My favorite stuff so far is mystic Waters Bay rum, shave revolution aficionado, tabac stick

I'm in. My favorite so far is Tabac. I use an Arko puck primarily as a travel soap, but would be interested in trying the stick (never tried a stick). Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in. I've never tried Arko. I have a Tabac stick that I got a week or so ago that has become my new favorite. I've mostly used creams and softer soaps so far. Thanks!

I'm in, for some reason I haven't got around to trying any yet. As for favorite soaps, I'll go with vintage Old Spice, the first formulation of RazoRock XXX, QCS Iced Key Lime, MdC, old formulation of Omega in the black bowl, and several of the Mama Bears and Honeybee Sue shave soaps. Thanks for the PIF opportunity.

I'm not in because I already have enough to make it until I die

But Arko is a great soap. I'm using Williams now but I used that good soft Arko soap to make the shims to keep the Williams in place.

Im in!! Ive only tried one soap which came with the mug I bought its GBC not sure I like it though. Just picked up some tabac yesterday but have yet to try it. would love to try the arko too.

Please count me in. I have never used Arko. In fact, other than a sample size of the good Captain's bay rum soap, I've never used shaving soap. I've used a few dozen creams, but no soaps. That's one AD I've thankfully been able to resist thus far!

I'm in.. Wouldn't mind trying a stick and I probably won't get to trying Arko otherwise :)

Thank you for the chance!

My favorite is Tabac... Devine in every way. Tied for second are MWF and Cella!

Very thoughtful PIF. I am already stocked with Arko, unpretentious scent and all, so I am not in. I recommend it for anyone who started with creams and is ready to try soaps. It is a cannot-do-wrong latherer.

I'm in never tried Arko my current favorite is Mickey Lee soapworks the kraken and Maggard's limes and bergamot

Never tried Arko. Still new to wet shaving, have tried 4 soaps and my favorite is proraso green. Im in. Thanks!

Top Bottom