What's new

Arko isn't even close to as bad as people made out

Christmas Season, Day 12.

Arko for the win!

Prep: Hot Shower and Bloom/Lather Building Water
Soap: Arko Soap in a Bowl
Razor: Rocnel Elite/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Derby Premium (1)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (12)
Brush: The Shave Factory Turkish Boar
AS/EdC: Arko Gold
ASB: Arko Comfort
ASC: Arko Comfort

Turkish Thursday with the Arko Man.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I really don't get it. If you like the tallow base but don't care for the smell try out the 4 Arko creams available. The scents are quite subdued and inoffensiv and they lather like the stick.

In the UK 4 100 gram tubes sell for about 13 GBP. Yes compared to 10 GBP for 12 sticks this is pricy but come on 3.25 per tube is still a good deal and you don't have to endure "THE SMELL" :c9:

btw I like the stick!

I love Arko. Yes scent is personal. Some like it, some hate it. Thankfully I love it and love how it performs. Even if it cost 5x what I usually pay for these soaps, I'd still but them. I've tried dozens of soaps from very popular ones to artisan products. None compares to Arko in terms of performance IMO. It works perfectly every single time regardless of which country I'm in or the type of water that comes out from these taps.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Someone needs to create an ARKO calendar:
JanuARKO
FebruARKO
MARCHKO
AprARKO
MARKO-AY
June and July you're on your own... I got nuthin'
ARKO-SHARKO-AUGUST (The high Holy Days)
SeptembARKO
OctobARKO
NovembARKO
DecembARKO

I've never been one to chase the "hot" artisan soaps. I've seen far too many angry posts about how so-and-so never makes large enough batches of their limited edition goose-fat-base croap in the collector's titanium bowl, so they got shut out of the drop and are going to do themselves in.

I also can't afford those soaps, so I gravitate toward the tried-and-true classics that do not require a loan to purchase. I'd read here about ARKO for years before I picked one up at Pasteur's. It quickly became a favorite. I like soap sticks anyway; Palmolive and La Toja are great too. ARKO is not in any way offensive in its, uh, aroma. It just smells clean to me. It lathers like a champ. It's one of the cheapest soaps out there. What's not to like?

Top Bottom