What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Arko August PIF.

ajkel64

6F3A11D4-B2C3-44DC-9008-500A870F1723.jpeg
I’m cutting it rather fine here to get into Arko August. I have some Arko Shaving Soap Sticks that I am happy to PIF to anyone in the Great Southern Land that is interested in using Arko for Arko August. I have one stick going out on Monday, anyone else in Australia or New Zealand that wants to give it a try either reply here or send me a PM. Our New Zealand comrades it might get to you after the start of August but that won’t matter too much.

ajkel64

7A0F6D79-0CBD-48A1-84DE-1BC690FF566D.jpeg
In anticipation of Arko August I have grated 2 Arko Sticks into a plastic tub, dampened the shavings and pressed them into a puck. I still have 6 Sticks if anyone is interested.

Legion

Moderator Emeritus
Not in, because I have some already, but I encourage anyone who hasn't tried it to get onboard. It's a great performer, and not easy to find locally.

aussietanker

Contributor
I know this is an old thread. I saw this stuff on an overseas website and was going to purchase some until i discovered that the shipping was about $60USD!!!

Is it available locally here now? Any feedback from those that have used it?

Legion

Moderator Emeritus
I know this is an old thread. I saw this stuff on an overseas website and was going to purchase some until i discovered that the shipping was about $60USD!!!

I really like it. It’s a solid performer and cheap (if you are not paying $60 postage)
I’ve never seen it for sale locally, but keep hunting online. I bought a whole box years ago, and I can’t remember what the post was, but it was nothing like that.

Not in, because I have some already, but I encourage anyone who hasn't tried it to get onboard. It's a great performer, and not easy to find locally.
I agree with everything you said accept that that it’s hard to find I got this from melb.
They also have an eBay store to. image.jpg

Last edited:

Legion

Moderator Emeritus

Andrew has a stick in his pif, along with a bunch of other goodies. Put your hand up, you never know your luck.

cleanshaved

Munted Old Cog
LOL ... I have just spent the last hour trying to find Andrews thread. Can you please tell a dummy like me where to find it?
Here you go.

ajkel64

Okay, with the way that the postal services are these days I am going to get in early this year. If anyone in the Great Southern Land would like to try a stick of Arko for Arko August this year just send me a PM and I will send you a stick and it will hopefully get to you by August. I have a spare half a dozen to pass on of anyone is interested.

Not in as I still have the one Andrew very kindly gave me not long ago but cheers for continuing to share things!! This is a fantastic soap for sure :D

ajkel64

The offer is still on for anyone in The Great Southern Land who would like to try an Arko stick for Arko August. Just send me a PM and I can post one to you.