What's new

Arko August PIF.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
6F3A11D4-B2C3-44DC-9008-500A870F1723.jpeg
I’m cutting it rather fine here to get into Arko August. I have some Arko Shaving Soap Sticks that I am happy to PIF to anyone in the Great Southern Land that is interested in using Arko for Arko August. I have one stick going out on Monday, anyone else in Australia or New Zealand that wants to give it a try either reply here or send me a PM. Our New Zealand comrades it might get to you after the start of August but that won’t matter too much.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
7A0F6D79-0CBD-48A1-84DE-1BC690FF566D.jpeg
In anticipation of Arko August I have grated 2 Arko Sticks into a plastic tub, dampened the shavings and pressed them into a puck. I still have 6 Sticks if anyone is interested.

Legion

Staff member
Not in, because I have some already, but I encourage anyone who hasn't tried it to get onboard. It's a great performer, and not easy to find locally.

I know this is an old thread. I saw this stuff on an overseas website and was going to purchase some until i discovered that the shipping was about $60USD!!!

Is it available locally here now? Any feedback from those that have used it?

Legion

Staff member
I know this is an old thread. I saw this stuff on an overseas website and was going to purchase some until i discovered that the shipping was about $60USD!!!

I really like it. It’s a solid performer and cheap (if you are not paying $60 postage)
I’ve never seen it for sale locally, but keep hunting online. I bought a whole box years ago, and I can’t remember what the post was, but it was nothing like that.

Not in, because I have some already, but I encourage anyone who hasn't tried it to get onboard. It's a great performer, and not easy to find locally.
I agree with everything you said accept that that it’s hard to find I got this from melb.
They also have an eBay store to.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Legion

Staff member

Andrew has a stick in his pif, along with a bunch of other goodies. Put your hand up, you never know your luck.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
LOL ... I have just spent the last hour trying to find Andrews thread. Can you please tell a dummy like me where to find it?

Here you go.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Okay, with the way that the postal services are these days I am going to get in early this year. If anyone in the Great Southern Land would like to try a stick of Arko for Arko August this year just send me a PM and I will send you a stick and it will hopefully get to you by August. I have a spare half a dozen to pass on of anyone is interested.

Not in as I still have the one Andrew very kindly gave me not long ago but cheers for continuing to share things!! This is a fantastic soap for sure :D

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The offer is still on for anyone in The Great Southern Land who would like to try an Arko stick for Arko August. Just send me a PM and I can post one to you.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It is pretty easy to get hold of, I was trying to get some of us interested in Arko August. I bought a box of Arko sticks and was happy to give some away. It is a very good cheap soap.

It is pretty easy to get hold of, I was trying to get some of us interested in Arko August. I bought a box of Arko sticks and was happy to give some away. It is a very good cheap soap.
Agreed, if you like the scent then it's an excellent choice

Top Bottom