What's new

Arko! A serious question?

You’re in luck too. There is somebody out there who cares about your negative commentary.

Yours truly
Definitely not me.

I see you’re new around here. There’s an ongoing joke about the utter beauty (or stink) of Arko and Lilac Vegetal (and others like Tabac for example).

It’s not that serious, it’s just wet-shaving.

I see you’re new around here. There’s an ongoing joke about the utter beauty (or stink) of Arko and Lilac Vegetal (and others like Tabac for example).

It’s not that serious, it’s just wet-shaving
I've been around wet shaving and this forum for about ten years now. Something happened to my old account. There is a better way to phrase things when you're joking. Your post did not come off even remotely funny or good natured....

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Arco original stick scent is such a well keep formula secret that Arco scent makers lost the secret ingredients list and can not even make aftershave to match it is my opinion. They did not want a aftershave to match the Arko stick scent, it would of been the demise of Arco they feared(just to much goodness):w00t:.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
The Arko lovers need us haters, without us Arko is just a cheap, tallow shaving soap. With us Arko is an epic struggle between those who believe in it with their very soul and those crusaders who's mission in life is to convert every shaver to believe that the devil created it to trap the souls of those very believers. Without us Arko threads would fizzle out after a couple of posts, not reach 3,352 posts on it's scent alone (admittedly with a few detours). OK maybe some of our number have taken bribes from Proraso, but there are Russian and Chinese hackers and trolls on both sides trying to ensure we stay divided. Maybe Arko does have a clean, soapy scent, or maybe someone walked into a public toilet, took a sniff and thought "Do you know what? That would make a great shave soap.) The answers we seek maybe lost in time, but we need eachother, without both sides neither side would exist

That lemon cologne sounds like a nice match - though I've never tried it. Glad to see you seem to like the Citrus Musk. Lilac Vegetal (another great classic and favorite of mine) might actually work, too, though it hadn't occurred to me. Arko has such a great, classic citrus soap smell.

That lemon cologne sounds like a nice match - though I've never tried it. Glad to see you seem to like the Citrus Musk. Lilac Vegetal (another great classic and favorite of mine) might actually work, too, though it hadn't occurred to me. Arko has such a great, classic citrus soap smell.
The kolonial and citrus musk both made for a good match, and the occasional high alcohol slap in the face is a nice change. I can’t comment on The Veg. Tried it years ago and was ”definitely“ not chosen lol. Odd thing is I love just about everything else from Pinuad….

Generated by ChatGPT:

In the realm of grooming, with razor in hand,
Arkoman emerges, a scent quite unplanned.
A parody of Arko, the soap with a tale,
Loved by some, others cringe, their senses assail.

A urinal puck aroma, oh, the debate,
Arkoman's fragrance, a humorous fate.
A lather of laughter, a shaving jest,
In the world of scents, he puts humor to the test.

Top Bottom