What's new

Are you considering getting a man bun? Read this first, please

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
proxy.php

Watch this movie.

Not only is it awesome. But it had not one, but three professional topknot removals.

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I won't be sporting a man bun myself.

I will also not the one to tell this guy his bun has to go.
You want to do what to my bun!!!!!!!

$f2acb8d5e8a646b56f795b48ed4ab574.jpg

My German brother wears one. A couple of years ago he was giving me a hard time about having long hair, and now he's sporting one of these things and wearing one of those lumberjack beards. I think he's probably just going through a midlife crisis.

So in full disclosure I have done the Bam Bam pony tail on the top of my head. This was done at home and there is a total of one Picture that may or may not be floating around some where. But in know way would I go around in the outside world with one. I have a sort of modified undercut or disconnected hair-cut. It is real short on the sides and about 5-6 inches on top. I use pomade in my hair and comb it to back on the side with an exaggerated part on the opposite side. Like I said, I would in know way wear something like that in public.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, NO.
They look like fools. Along with the guys wearing woman's hair bands to pull their hair back off their forehead!

Lots of college kids around here sport them. Hair styles come and go; this one can't go quickly enough, imo.

Silly greasy kids stuff. Right up there with skinny jeans, for guys. What's next, Yago Pants for the manly man, with a big beard and top knot?

The man bun is not for me, but I can't throw stones at those who do it. In my youth I've had some crazy hair. Mohawk of many colors, and even the dreaded mullet.thank God that one was short lived. Now I rock a respectable short cut, or a completely shaved head. Let the youth have their style. Except for skinny jeans, those creep me out LOL.

Silly greasy kids stuff. Right up there with skinny jeans, for guys. What's next, Yago Pants for the manly man, with a big beard and top knot?

I agree. I'm not a fan of the man bun....so many people out there trying to look like everyone else...that hipster trend with the man bun and long beard.......get a freakin hair cut and shave....:blink:

I don't personally care what people do, how they act, how they dress etc., but that being said, I do wish some trends would stop already. I am glad I'm not young enough to be cruising the Mall for chicks, because it's very hard to tell anymore in a crowd what is what. I've come to realize that the tighter the jeans, the more it's bound to be a guy, and the more feminine a woman is, the less likely she's straight.

Top Bottom