What's new

Are these legit?

Thanks but Nacets and leftover stock of Polsilvers will be just fine. And using Nacets more regularly I think I kinda prefer them over Polsilvers...
I agree nacets are great blades!!!
My tastes have changed in 5 years.
I'm finding some I loved are still good but other I thought were.... Too this... Not enough that.... Have become alot better since my technique has improved.

A personna red IP that I randomly threw in (which weren't that bad to me before) was incredible!!! So I started on others and started liking alot more that I didn't so much years ago.

It helped that I had at least 100 of all these blades just sitting and all I had to do was reach for them

When you find something you really love, it's great.
GSB was that for me for the last 5 years.
And still is for all around in every one of the 50 (never counted?) Razors I have

Yup, there were even speculations that Polsilver and Wizamet are the same blade, just rebranded. Never used a Wizamet, because I used Polsilvers. But now price of Wizamets is just ridiculous and have no interest to even try them

+1! Tons of speculation! The original (Polish) Wizamets are terrific IME! :a29:

+1! Tons of speculation! The original (Polish) Wizamets are terrific IME! :a29:
Well let's be honest.... All that really matters as far as blades is what you think.
And so far the Wizamet is the same but I still have more due diligence.
In the end, even if they aren't the same and I love them.... Well then who cares if polsilver cost $50 for 10 lol.
But all gest aside, 1st shave (to me) is the oddball one in most all blades in my experience. The coating is worn off and the blade shines through after that.
So we will see.
Based on for Wizamet shave though, it's a great blade!!!
Even my favorites get corked or stropped sometimes depending on blade to simulate first shave.
But I agree, opinions abound.
If they are the same all to the contrary opinions like "polsilver is better" or "Wizamet is way smoother" prove that outside of actual blade, other things like reviews and other outside bias comes into play.
After all, aren't we all look for out own favorites?

I know I do.

To me, Polsilvers do not live up to the hype. They are not worth the current price. I consider Polsilvers to be on par with Gillette Platinum and Gillette Silver Blue, both of which can be had for less. The Nacets are about the same price as the Platinum and GSB blades, but are much sharper for my coarse beard.

Parma Sharps are nowadays my baseline to compare other blades with.
GSB felt identical but have a higher price point
Nacet had a bite to it that I didn’t really fancy but I will retry them in the future
Polsilver and Rubie are the next ones to try out

I need to try these blades at some point especially since people compare them to Polsilver and Nacet. But since i'm stocked with Polsilvers pretty well and tomorrow i'm going to buy 400 Nacets for 30$ with a promo code + 11.11 sale promotion, I doubt that I would stock with Perma Sharps even if they indeed are as good as people claim.

I need to try these blades at some point especially since people compare them to Polsilver and Nacet. But since i'm stocked with Polsilvers pretty well and tomorrow i'm going to buy 400 Nacets for 30$ with a promo code + 11.11 sale promotion, I doubt that I would stock with Perma Sharps even if they indeed are as good as people claim.
400 Nacets /30$ ,Good price

Top Bottom