What's new

Are there any other soaps using the same base as Truefitt and Hill Apsley, Floris 89 and Elite, Arran Machrie and Lochranza?

I shaved with Arran Machrie for the first time yesterday (triple milled soap in the rock effect resin bowl) and I was very pleasantly surprised. I had read some poor reviews of Arran soaps on here, however, unbeknownst to me they have changed their formula since those reviews were written and they now use the same formula as the new Truefitt & Hill Apsley and Floris soaps. With there being similar positive reviews from members that have used the current Truefitt and Hill Apsley and Floris 89 and Elite soaps it go me wondering if there are any other soap makers using this base?

(Potassium Palmate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Palmate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Palm Kernel Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Panthenol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.)

Top Bottom