What's new

Aqua Velva Musk smells similar to what?

I have been contemplating on purchasing AV Musk. I smell it everytime at the store but wasn't sure if I liked it so I never bought it. Plus I always finish whatever I purchase. Whether it is food, shampoo, aftershave, cologne, etc. When I saw that Publix has been replacing the glass bottles (that they have had forever without anyone buying them) with plastic, I figured I better buy one.

It is much better than I thought (despite the stellar reviews). The dry down doesn't smell like how it does when you sniff the bottle.

It smells very similar to something but I can't put my finger on it. I believe it is a Creed fragrance.

Anyone know Cologne AV Musk smells like?

Maybe this is more of a basenotes question.

I'll be curious to see what Creed fragrances come up in this discussion. I like AV Musk, but I can't say that it reminds me of anything. Even so, it's very nice as it is.

I hate the smell while still in the bottle. Once applied and an hour or two has gone by, that's when I start liking how it smells. Very long lasting stuff.

I am by far no Creed expert but have smelled almost all of them available at NM.

I am leaning towards Royal English Leather or Royal SCottish Lavender.

Top Bottom