• DE Only

• SE Only

• Straight and DE

• Straight and SE

• DE and SE

• All 3 frequently

• None- Cart user who enjoys soap and a brush

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been using mostly DEs with straights 2-3 times per week. I have acquired a few Injectors and Gems, so I'll be adding those to.my rotation, as well.

DE only for me at this time. 2 oldies 3 newbies, also they are 2 TTO and 3 3-piece.

I would love to learn how to use a real straight.

I only use DE - but when I switched I hung on to my cart razor (Sensor Excel) I had used for many years as a backup or for travel. Don't recall if I have used it since the switch in March, but that is the way it goes.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
DE & SE during work week, Straight & Shavette on weekends and Vintage Trac II handle with Carts during travel.

Since I discovered single edge razors several months ago, I have accumulated more than 50 of them and have shaved with nothing else. As I find the SE shave superior to a DE shave in just about every way, I don't see this changing any time soon.

Looks like I'm in the minority. :001_smile

--Bob

My girlfriend begged me to let her put on strip on my chest as a gag, and so i can see what it feels like... not fun, not fun at all. I imagine the sensitive face is worse, I'll pass!

Started off with a few vintage DE's then went to vintage SE's and have been on straights for about 6 weeks or so

I use my de most of the time, but I just ordered a shavette. Couldn't get my straight sharp enough to really start using it.

Anyone else here shave with a Straight DE and SE and love the variety of razors and different shave that they give, or I am one of the few?

I like all 3 for a lot of reasons, from the joys of stropping to how cool a lathe catcher looks.
Count me as a member of what seems to be a fairly small club.
I love the variety, the differences in technique, and also it's great fun to shave with all of the different vintage razors. From the way they look to the way they handle and feel in the hand to the way they shave. Not to mention that a large majority of them can be had at a really low price point. Lovely fun.

Top Bottom