What's new

Any Tobacco Vanille scented soaps

Hey guys. I was wondering if there are any Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille scented soaps. Not a random tobacco scent but literally based on it. Thanks.

Did you ever give the Lebelle a try? I still haven't found anyone else that's done it. Maybe take the idea to Stirling. He's been on a kick lately with soaps based on known fragrances.

Try Grand Havana by Mickey Lee Soapworks. It's Tobacco and it definitely has a Vanilla background to it. That is what I pick up from it. You won't be disappointed in this one. Great soap company. Also PPA has Cavendish, I own both and use them religiously.

Did you ever give the Lebelle a try? I still haven't found anyone else that's done it. Maybe take the idea to Stirling. He's been on a kick lately with soaps based on known fragrances.

I got a sample from my cousin of the labelle. It was nice but not actually that scent for me. I talked to Rod at Stirling already and he is really busy so I'm waiting for him. In fact I was the one who wanted that la nuit de lhomme version soap and he made it for me. He liked it so much they made the sandpiper line which is that but called sandpiper. I'll try grand Havana and see how it is. I'll try to get a Sample thanks.

I got a sample from my cousin of the labelle. It was nice but not actually that scent for me. I talked to Rod at Stirling already and he is really busy so I'm waiting for him. In fact I was the one who wanted that la nuit de lhomme version soap and he made it for me. He liked it so much they made the sandpiper line which is that but called sandpiper. I'll try grand Havana and see how it is. I'll try to get a Sample thanks.

Well, I for one hope Stirling could do it. Granted, I'd put Oud Wood or Tuscan Leather ahead of it in Tom Ford scents I'd love to see in soap, I would surely pick up a Tobacco Vanille. I've already tried the Sandpiper and Arkadia (Terre d'Hermes), as well as the Sharp Dressed Man and Executive Man scents.

Well, I for one hope Stirling could do it. Granted, I'd put Oud Wood or Tuscan Leather ahead of it in Tom Ford scents I'd love to see in soap, I would surely pick up a Tobacco Vanille. I've already tried the Sandpiper and Arkadia (Terre d'Hermes), as well as the Sharp Dressed Man and Executive Man scents.

Oh I would like to see oud wood in it nd Tuscan leather. I'll see if he does it. I'm in talks with him now. Great guy.

I don't know anything about the soap maker, but this was just released.

proxy.php

http://shavingshoponline.com/products/tobacco-vanille

To be honest rod from Stirling is on it for me so I probably won't buy this. I've never heard about this company.
The shaving shop is awesome & owned by an awesome guy (Peter Charkalis). He commissions soaps to be made for him from other well known soap makers. I hope Rod ends up selling it as well.

lots of choices in soaps with tobacco notes. most have some sort of sweet note, not always vanilla.
my favorites are Cavendish and SMN tobacco toscana.
Labelle's is nice, but nowhere near the scent or power of TF TV, IMO.
You see than Calani and Razorock makes some havana and tobacco soaps.
Don't forget leathery-tobacco Tabac, of course.
Along the way, be sure to get at least a sample vial of TF TV, just for reference if nothing else!
Enjoy your explorations!

$tobacco soaps.jpg

lots of choices in soaps with tobacco notes. most have some sort of sweet note, not always vanilla.
Along the way, be sure to get at least a sample vial of TF TV, just for reference if nothing else!
Enjoy your explorations!

View attachment 695130

Yea I agree on all the tobacco scents out there. I have around 4 tobacco scents in my collection of like 40 shave soaps. And DEFINITELY have a 50ml of tobacco Vanille. Again collection of 80 fragrances. Niche and designer. But I want the TV specific scent. So I could match it all day long.

But I want the TV specific scent.
Yup....some forum members are seeing this topic as an opportunity to talk about tobacco-scented soaps in general and aren't really paying attention to the fact that you want a scent that is very specifically Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille scent. ​I hate to rant, but sometimes topics tend to go this way on this board and it's really not helpful to the OP. It's a unique fragrance, and to my knowledge there isn't a shaving soap out there that is that scent. That Shaving Shop Tobacco Vanille scent seems like a promising candidate, however.

The only official Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille product I saw on his site that has anything remotely to do with shaving is the beard oil:
http://www.tomford.com/tobacco-vani...?cgid=3-4&dwvar_T3EY-01-0001_color=OC#start=1

Enjoy your explorations!

View attachment 695130

Great pictures Sarimento1 :thumbup1:

Yes the Cavendish is amazing ! The Razorock Tuscan Oud is nice too, a mix between Tobacco and leather IMO.

I just received Catie's Bubbles newest scent offering "Connecticut Shade". It has a very nice Vanilla/Pipe Tobacco scent and I wouldn't hesitate recommending it.

Yea I agree on all the tobacco scents out there. I have around 4 tobacco scents in my collection of like 40 shave soaps. And DEFINITELY have a 50ml of tobacco Vanille. Again collection of 80 fragrances. Niche and designer. But I want the TV specific scent. So I could match it all day long.

I guess you could always find a good unscented soap and shoot a spritz of the fragrance in as you're whipping up the lather. Beyond that, my experience is the Tom Ford's will already do the job of carrying the scent all day long.

Top Bottom