it's stamped RED RING
ECLIBSE
MADE IN SHEFFIELD.ENG.
U.K.PAT.No 380,958.

it's stamped APOLLO
D.R.G.M..

Cheers
Pawel

I have seen the red rings before, I believe they are english. The ring on near the end of the handle should be red.
I don't think I have seen this particular model of Apollo before, but I have seen Apollos in worse condition fetch a good sum of money.

edit: and if you don't get them, could you kindly point me to them? ;)

You obviously don't have RAD yet...

"Are they for sale?" + "Do I have that much?" = Worth Buying :biggrin:

but seriously though, I don't know anything about them, surely someone here does

What Sol said.

They are both nice an d collectible razors. If you can get them for a reasonable price, go for it.

paero

Both unusual, both in good condition, both look they will use modern blades and so are usable. I'd say yes, definitely, if the price is reasonable.

Best Regards

Graham

A Eclipse Red Ring just sold in the buy/sell/trade forum. It was in excellent shape with a case that was also in excellent shape. Price for that was around $70 (better check to be sure).

I've seen these razors sell on Ebay in not as good condition as the recent one in buy/sell/trade for $30 to $40.

They aren't too common so if you like them go for it. There are some comments as to how they shave somewhere around here in B&B, again not a lot of users so posting is scant.

I have always liked the look of that razor and every once in a while I try to score one on the cheap off the Bay.

+1 to what all said. The Eclipse is an aggressive razor but gives a very good shave. I use mine when i have a fair amount of growth.

Top Bottom