What's new

Any interest in a Feather Artist Club Tour?

Hi B&Bers,

I have a non-folding Feather Artist Club RG and SS that I bought, tried, and have finally decided I will just stick with my Cobra Classic. However, I know these razors - soulless as they may be :blushing: - garner some intrigue within the community and I was wondering if there is any interest in a pass around. I would provide the razor(s) and the blades, and you would be responsible for shaving yourself. If there is interest I will start a formal tour thread and list the rules of participation, but as a start it will require participants to have been members of B&B for several months, be active in the community, etc. If there is a first round I would like to limit it to CONUS only so that members are not having to deal with customs and excessive shipping costs. If that runs its course I might consider letting the Feathers fly far and wide.

Please post any interest in this thread. If we reach 5 qualified members...game on. :001_smile

Last edited:
I'd definitely be interested. I'd love to compare the Feather shave to a regular straight. I participated in the kamisori pass around; it would be great to continue with the comparisons. Thanks!

I would definitely be interested! Larry (lmarkow) let me borrow his Kamisori for a while recently which was interesting, but I've never tried a disposable blade system such as the Feather. If I could get on the list that would be awesome! :thumbup1:

Poonjaji, I would LOVE to try one. I want to dip my toes into straights and I have been intrigued by the AC Kamisori styles, they just look so cool!

Thanks!

ps and thanks again for the CC passaround opportunity.

Last edited:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Michael's generosity never ceases to amaze - I wouldn't mind trying the Artist Club myself

We have reached 5 so the tour begins. I am going to lock this thread and will start a formal one. Thanks, gentlemen.

EDIT: Apparently I cannot lock the thread. If a mod sees this could you do it for me? Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom