What's new

Another use for shave oil

American Crew Shave Oil to be exact

Today I went in for a hot towel shave at the Knights Barber at St Stephen's Green in Dublin, (if any of you guys ever decide to come visit, don't leave without getting a shave from them). As part of the the aftershave treatment the barber used some American Crew shave oil to give me a face and neck massage (keeping well away from my eye because it has eucalyptus and clove in it) before applying the cold towel. It was absolutely amazing! Talk about face freezing, this was like stepping out first thing on a dry icy morning the cold towel and eucalyptus was really soothing and the smell of the scent coming up through the towel did a great number on my blocked sinuses. I went off to work feeling fresh faced and clear headed, I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to make a habit of going there.

if any of you guys ever decide to come visit, don't leave without getting a shave from them

Done and done! And thanks for the heads up, nice to know I have another weapon in the arsenal against plugged sinuses!

Top Bottom