What's new

Another New Guy

Hello All -
I came over from the dark side last january and purchased a parker variant adjustable, a Semoge 1305 boar brush & a puck of DR Harriss Marlborough. I love shaving now and managed to make no further shaving purchases all year untill a month ago. Now I am the owner of 3 more razors (and 2 on the way), 2 more pucks of soap and 3 more brushes. I'm very excited with a recent ebay purchase. I will share it with 'yall friday -

Attachments

• IMG_3594[1].JPG
    IMG_3594[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3612[1].JPG
    IMG_3612[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing. Will be interested to see what Friday brings.

Welcome to the Madness!

More pics, please. And what are your thoughts on the Semogue?
I really like it. After a year of exclusive use the tips have split for a softer brush while still being firm in the middle. Excellent boar brush especially for under $20. It has not seen much use lately as I now own a parker pure badger, a simpson c1 best badger, and an omega mini mixed.

Thanks for the warm welcome all -
Well Friday came early and I recieved my latest razor. I was looking for a 'New' and noticed an unusual one. Well I won it and the next day I set out to research what it was. When I found out I was flabergasted as apparently it is a white whale. I held my breath until it actually came in the mail. Some of you may know it immediately, I'll keep its identity a secret for now. Let me know what you think -

Attachments

• IMG_3640[1].JPG
    IMG_3640[1].JPG
    951.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3642[1].JPG
    IMG_3642[1].JPG
    975.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3644[1].JPG
    IMG_3644[1].JPG
    931.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Gillette New Short comb? I’ll leave the proper identification to those more studied in the dark arts of archaic razors.

Good stable of brushes, by the way. One should always have a decent boar, a Simpson CH1 and maybe something a little more exotic. Bravo!

It is a Cavalier !! I could not believe it until it was in my hands. I will post more pics on the new aquisitions thread.

Top Bottom