What's new

Another first timer

If its coming from Ambrose, it'll work very well indeed. Glad to hear your next shave (after your previous attempt) was better and that somebody else commented on how you looked :lol:

Its pretty important that your significant other can stand your mug after you're done! :lol:

If its coming from Ambrose, it'll work very well indeed. Glad to hear your next shave (after your previous attempt) was better and that somebody else commented on how you looked :lol:

Its pretty important that your significant other can stand your mug after you're done! :lol:

Got that package today! You aren't kidding! I tried out the Imp and that thing is SHARP! I have a whole new idea of what sharp and smooth means. It was almost like shaving with a DE.

I've been shaving regularly now with the Boker I just got back. Haven't even been touching up with the DE. No nicks or weepers in the last 3 shaves (knock on wood). A little irritation here and there, but nothing to write home about. If 3 months ago someone would have told me that I'd be looking forward to shaving everyday, I would havd laughed at them. Now, I seriously can't wait to lather up.

It's a great feeling isnt it? I always get excited to get up extra early and browse over my collection of razors picking out which one to choose that particular morning. It makes my day that much better having a great straight shave to start the day out.

It's a great feeling isnt it? I always get excited to get up extra early and browse over my collection of razors picking out which one to choose that particular morning. It makes my day that much better having a great straight shave to start the day out.

It is. Right now I'm debating on whether to shave right now or wait until tomorrow. I like to do my shaving in the afternoon or evening, but I feel the same way.

Top Bottom