What's new

Amazon has King C. Gillette Double Edge Safety Razor Blades 20 for $8.40

Amazon has King C. Gillette Double Edge Safety Razor Blades 10 count, Stainless Steel Platinum Coated Blades Save 50% on 1 when you buy 2. Works out to $8.40 for 20 before tax.

Slightly less expensive than usual and elsewhere, but still not a cheap blade. On the other hand, at one a week, that's about $20/year, which isn't that expensive in the Gillette universe. All depends on your perspective.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Amazon has King C. Gillette Double Edge Safety Razor Blades 10 count, Stainless Steel Platinum Coated Blades Save 50% on 1 when you buy 2. Works out to $8.40 for 20 before tax.

Slightly less expensive than usual and elsewhere, but still not a cheap blade. On the other hand, at one a week, that's about $20/year, which isn't that expensive in the Gillette universe. All depends on your perspective.
I've used them. I'll stick with Personna Med prep.

cheaper than vintage spoilers..and almost as good.shave wise..longevity,no.

Top Bottom