What's new

Almond AS OR ASB Recommendation?

As a companion to my Almond thread on the Shave Soap sub. Are there any good Almond AS or ASB out there. I know p160 has a companion ASB but that's about it.

Antica Barbieria Colla's aftershave balm has a mild almond-marzipan scent and is nice.

$antica-3042 with tag.jpg

another antica barbieria colla almond aftershave balm just arrived.
only slightly stronger almond scent than the apricot hull balm.
yet to see how it performs.

$antica barbieria almond oil aftershave milk.jpg

another antica barbieria colla almond aftershave balm just arrived.
only slightly stronger almond scent than the apricot hull balm.
yet to see how it performs.

View attachment 620997

To me this one has a much stronger almond component than Apricot Hull, but performance is completely different. IMO this is better for the summer and after smoother shaves, while Apricot Hull is thicker and has better soothing qualities.

I have the Razorock P.160 AS and ASB. I dont think the AS is being offered any longer because of the reaction a lot of folks got from it. I got an intense burn (not bracing but an actual face on fire skin melting burn) for about 10 seconds then it quickly subsides and leaves a great scent that lasts for a few hours. So I'd say I'm one of those folks that has a reaction to it and I love the scent so much some days I'll actually pay that price. After that I picked up the ASB. It is very mild scent wise and the scent does not stick around long. It does leave my face feeling soft and nourished.

Top Bottom