What's new

All by itself.

image.jpg

Well my Brother, since you took the bait, I have a question:

Have you ever used a "Whirly Pop" popcorn popper to roast coffee? And how bad is the smell? My wife doesn't like or drink coffee but loves the smell.
I use a whirly pop to roast mine on the stove. I love the smell of coffee roasting. My wife thinks it is a bit strong, but as long as I run the hood fan she permits it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
How's your back?
I'm feeling like I'm not going to die now. But realize, I'm a wussy. I couldn't even sleep. My left shoulder blade was hurting before I even got any injections, and this hasn't helped. Terrible headache, back ache, heck! my hair even hurts. If my nose were runny I'd think I had a bad cold.

I read that the side effects only hit 10% of folks, and it's just the immune system kicking in. Which basically means that one has a pretty good immune response.

Brothers, I pray that this means I can beat Covid, if I get it, since I'm high risk, and a wussy scaredy cat!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
If I need to add something to a cup of coffee in order to make it drinkable, then I'll likely just pass on it (unless I need it for medicinal reasons).

Now, I sometimes enjoy adding something to my cup. More often than not, that's some frothed milk, along with a touch of freshly grated cinnamon and nutmeg, for a cappuccino. In fact, I'm enjoying one of those at this very moment.

I also found that a small (1 inch) sprig of rosemary in the French press can do something nice, especially if the beans have passed their prime, but I haven't had much cause to perk up old beans since I started roasting.

Top Bottom