What's new

Aftershaves with a fruity scent

I like scents that are fruity. Don’t know why but I do. Can you recommend an aftershave with a fruity scent. And I don’t really mean lime scented (which I also like) or orange scent (such as Lucky Tiger, which I also enjoy).

Ah, Sir Crleftwich, the ultimate Fruity scent is indeed D.R. Harris Arlington!!
It's been labeled by posters here as "Froot Loops aftershave"!!
It comes as Soap, Cream, Aftershave and Cologne!!

dr harris arlington penhaligon schulze art of shaving friday august 19 2016.jpg

Ah, Sir Crleftwich, the ultimate Fruity scent is indeed D.R. Harris Arlington!!
It's been labeled by posters here as "Froot Loops aftershave"!!
It comes as Soap, Cream, Aftershave and Cologne!!

View attachment 1038752

Arlington and Froot Loops? Someone needs his smeller adjusted! I’d hardly call Arlington fruity at all.

Razorock Don Marco and Stirling Executive Man and Strawberry Bubbly, though, definitely would be to your liking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arlington and Froot Loops? Someone needs his smeller adjusted! I’d hardly call Arlington fruity at all.

Razorock Don Marco and Stirling Executive Man and Strawberry Bubbly, though, definitely would be to your liking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not alone!!
See this post!

And there are more!!

Speick AS splash has a kind of citrus scent, and is a great performer also. The scent dries down fairly quickly (a good thing, IMHO). Everyone should try it if they haven't yet.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Italian barber Amici is one of my favorites.
Top Notes: Red Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange
Heart Notes: Spices
Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Hay, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Patchouli

1574916231545.png
Have some great shaves!

I’ve tried Speick (smells like black pepper to me, not fruit) and 4711. I really like 4711 and it smells fruity but the scent dissipates quickly.

I’ve tried Speick (smells like black pepper to me, not fruit) and 4711. I really like 4711 and it smells fruity but the scent dissipates quickly.
Sorry about that, there is another Speick AS labeled Active, it is more citrus but it does have some spice, not as much as the Speick Original, though. It is not like Fruit Loops, but it is pleasant and the healing effects are really good.

People say 4711 smells like fruity pebbles. I use it in late spring, nice ‘fruity’ scent
Buy it, use it, meld with it. Just don’t use it if you’re planning on being around German
girls. They’ll tell you ‘you smell like my grandmas’ purse’.

Top Bottom