What's new

Acquisitions Monday Nov 28 - Sunday Dec 4

Yesterday, I received an Edwin Jagger Faux Ebony handled razor and a bowl of Dr. Harris Arlington Shave soap. I'll try this stuff out tonight and post a review.

rschul2 said:
Yesterday, I received an Edwin Jagger Faux Ebony handled razor and a bowl of Dr. Harris Arlington Shave soap. I'll try this stuff out tonight and post a review.
Birthday present? MIII or TII or DE? Enjoy!

I've been traveling this week and returned to find a little brown box from Enchante on my front porch. I tried the D R Harris almond soap as well as the Milk aftershave a few weeks ago and absolutely loved them. So......the natural progression was Arlington! Most everyone has spoken highly of the Pink aftershave so I'm giving it a try also.

D R Harris Arlington shave soap
D R Harris pink aftershave
D R Harris Arlington EDT

Jerry
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I shaved with the Arlington soap this morning. Amazing product. With my little C&E best badger brush, it is an unbeatable combination.

SWMBO, after a bout of viral something or other, managed to intercept my latest bootie delivery. Here's all she left for me to play with until "Ho Ho Ho Morning!" Aghh! The humanity of it..:o10:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
QED/ grapefruit&peppermint and special 218
Trumper sandalwood in a tube
Taylor avacado and almond in jars
QED 9oz davinci water
CAR's peppermint a/s

Picked up some Trafalgar cream and a brush for my father, who has shown some interest in quality shaving products lately.

While I was there, I couldn't resist this ebony brush, and a tub of the T&H Almond. I have never seen a review of the Almond, so I am very curious.

Needless to say, the brush and the cream will get a review here.:wink:

Top Bottom