What's new

Acquisitions Monday Jan 23 - Sunday Jan 29

Hello Ron,

Lucky acquisition for sure! Very nice!

For me this week, another modest score. Just some Turkish Arko shave cream and soap bars.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
On Friday, my wife and I found out we're having a boy this coming June. While she was out shopping for clothes and bedding today, she surprised me with this for the little guy:

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Congratulations are in order!

This new EDT bottle may catch on with the big three!
Certainly to become a collector's piece!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

my goodness, from this past week, I have:
1. E-Shave cucumber shaving cream
2. Charles Tyrwhitt lemon and cedar shaving cream
3. Muhle-Pinsel almond shaving cream
4. Fendi Pour Homme edt
5. DR Harris lavender shaving cream (purchased yesterday)
6. 4711 Kolnisch Wasser eau de cologne (purchased yesterday)

I see I have to make a new review tomorrow!

Jeff

Richard, I think I'm going to order some. I hear it's so good, and that it smells beautiful. I wonder how it compares to stuff like Taylors or DR Harris or perhaps Crabtree & Evelyn. I received some bad news that a hard soap that I love called Gold-Dachs Spezial is no longer available. Man, does that ever **** me off. I've lost so many brands that I've enjoyed because they were discontinued. I'm sure going to miss this beautiful soap when it's finished, in the meantime I'll probably only shave once a month with it. Thanks again for your info!! :smile:

Jeff

smoothfacejeff said:
Richard, I think I'm going to order some. I hear it's so good, and that it smells beautiful. I wonder how it compares to stuff like Taylors or DR Harris or perhaps Crabtree & Evelyn. I received some bad news that a hard soap that I love called Gold-Dachs Spezial is no longer available. Man, does that ever **** me off. I've lost so many brands that I've enjoyed because they were discontinued. I'm sure going to miss this beautiful soap when it's finished, in the meantime I'll probably only shave once a month with it. Thanks again for your info!! :smile:

Jeff
Jeff,
You may wish to stock-up here!

Top Bottom