What's new

Acquisitions May 5 - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a box of razors today. I only wanted 2 of them. The slim and the one Gem. I never saw a Gem like the black and gold ones. You push a button and the top flips open. The one Valet is broken, but the case has the strop and the instructions. I should have taken a pic before I cleaned them, but I get too excited!:001_tt1:

I've kidnapped CJBianco's Li'l Senorita. :wink2: Thanks Christopher!

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45497&highlight=senorita

proxy.php

proxy.php

A beautiful NEW Big Boy in a case! I'm not gay.

proxy.php

And a very nice 1940 Injector with a box! The $.69 Special cost me a bit more these days.

proxy.php

proxy.php

The instructions can be accessed via the link below if anyone is interested.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showpost.php?p=578707&postcount=55

It's been a damn good week, so far. :biggrin:

I got some SCS lavender aftershave milk in the mail this week. Still waiting on the rest of my scores from this week and when they are all in I will post a pic of the lot.

I bought a box of razors today. I only wanted 2 of them. The slim and the one Gem. I never saw a Gem like the black and gold ones. You push a button and the top flips open. The one Valet is broken, but the case has the strop and the instructions. I should have taken a pic before I cleaned them, but I get too excited!:001_tt1:

Love those Injecto-Matics. :001_tt1: One day I'll have to shave with one.

Great Score!

in my mailbox yesterday a vintage Merkur travel razor:

click the images for larger view. These pictures were actually from before cleaning! It shined up spotless. Quite pleased. Came to me for under $9 shipped. It is only marked "Germany" on the razor, and "Made in Germany" on the case, but I have seen many of these before marked Merkur or Hoffritz (both made by Merkur). Anyone have an idea on date, or why only the Germany stamp?

in my mailbox yesterday a vintage Merkur travel razor:
click the images for larger view. These pictures were actually from before cleaning! It shined up spotless. Quite pleased. Came to me for under $9 shipped. It is only marked "Germany" on the razor, and "Made in Germany" on the case, but I have seen many of these before marked Merkur or Hoffritz (both made by Merkur). Anyone have an idea on date, or why only the Germany stamp?

Oh man that's a shiny pre-cleanup razor, I can almost tell what kind of camera you have in the last pic! Nice score :thumbsup:

Just met with theperfectstorm earlier today and traded him some hydrolast as tonic and a puck of conk amber for a used thrice tub of Harris Arlington and he threw in a sample of Charles Thrywitt(sp) Lemon & Cedarwood aftershave balm.

We had a good hour conversation about all things shave related, would've lasted longer if I didn't have to get back to work.

good times

I found this little beauty in "of all places" my In Basket after lunch at work today.
It's a 1920 Milady De'colletee' Gillette......

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom