Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ya I went a bit crazy at garage sales and the antique mall! lol

Papasmurf

You'll really like that Le Coultre frameback. Mine gives an excellent shave.
Originally it would have come with a set of four or six blades, so keep an eye out if you didn't get the spares - you might find some kicking around on ebay

Nice Score!

Graham

Here is the latest piece to my collection. It is an early Gillette Flare or Bell Tip Aristocrat Ivory Set with the date code D271407, 1916.
It still needs a good cleaning. Thank you Aaron.

proxy.php

My SCS package came in and 2 tubes proraso cream, qeds pine and cedar ss, mama bears dragons blood, spicey lime, marauders citrus, rosemary and mint, pure neroli and digonese club ss and peppermint after shave milk ( summer ).

Mt SCS Group buy came in with Citrus Basil soap and Malaze soap. This shave stick smells unreal.

I also got my prize for the photography contest form JB - a puck of TGQ Lavender soap. I will get the rest of the packages out to the other European winners tomorrow morning.

Yesterday in the mail came the Shavemac 220 I traded my Chubby 1 for, along with a partial tub of TOBS St. James shave cream. Holy crap, is this one big brush! It lathered up my QED Chocolate like a dream! I wasn't sure if I would like a really big brush, but my fears flew out the window the second this monster hit my face with its soft, warm luxury! Wonderful brush. Thanks, Sando.

Here is the latest piece to my collection. It is an early Gillette Flare or Bell Tip Aristocrat Ivory Set with the date code D271407, 1916.

proxy.php

Ray that is amazing! Really an awesome find. I'd be buying Aaron a bottle of something! :001_smile

Aw man.. I want a friend who sends me beauties like that!
Whom do I bribe? :biggrin:

proxy.php

It turns out that I get to have W & B as my first genuine straight razor (I have been shaving with a shavette until now). I received this beauty today in the mail. Haven't shaved with it as yet. Will be butchering the whiskers tomorrow morning :biggrin:

In another trade for the week, I received a tub of MB Christmas Pine. If that wasn't enough, the good Chairman Nemo added about an ounce of TOBS St. James SC as a sample. :w00t:

Thanks Matt, for yet another reason to find B&B such a wonderful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom