What's new

Acqua di Parma BARBIERE Emulsion

Has anybody tried the AdP Barbiere emulsion? Is the the consistency more like a balm or splash?
It's listed under $40 on many discounters.

I have the ADP emulsion in Essenza which is very thin and runny. I don’t particularly like the consistency although the scent is super! I can’t speak for Colonia though. It may well be more balm like. I am interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ADP emulsion in Essenza which is very thin and runny. I don’t particularly like the consistency although the scent is super! I can’t speak for Colonia though. It may well be more balm like. I am interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Essenza was my favorite from Colonia line until my GF told me it smells like toilet bowl cleaner / Poo-Pourri. Now I'm leaning more towards their blue mediterranean line.

😆 I know what your GF means...I still like it though! I love the standard Colonia though and would like the Emulsion. The Blue Med line is equally wonderful and somehow the scents are a little more 'modern'.

😆 I know what your GF means...I still like it though! I love the standard Colonia though and would like the Emulsion. The Blue Med line is equally wonderful and somehow the scents are a little more 'modern'.

I picked up a few designer aftershaves this weekend. AdP is probably the most affordable niche frag. But some are dated and not very mass appealing.

Attachments

• 6891692A-336C-4065-8596-44709E07EF49.jpeg
    6891692A-336C-4065-8596-44709E07EF49.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
I picked up a few designer aftershaves this weekend. AdP is probably the most affordable niche frag. But some are dated and not very mass appealing.
Nice. I use both Aqua di Gio and Bleu de Chanel and like both. I've been on an 80s and 90s kick recently. The scents bring back so many memories. ( I know Bleu is not from the 80s or 90s.. )

Last edited:
Nice. I use both Aqua di Gio and Bleu de Chanel and like both. I've been on an 80s and 90s kick recently. The scents bring back so many memories. ( I know Bleu is not from the 80s or 90s.. )

same here that’s why I picked up Acqua di Gio. Need to decide what to buy next. maybe creed GIT?

Cool water has the best skin care. I think there’s glycerin and witch hazel. Love it

I have cool water balm. love the scent but it gets a bit sticky. maybe it’s an older batch.

Attachments

• 48AA8A30-9B1D-42BD-AE1E-A2330A647280.jpeg
    48AA8A30-9B1D-42BD-AE1E-A2330A647280.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Top Bottom