What's new

Accidental rule violations

This morning I accidentally broke one of the rules and had a post deleted. (The rule is quite sensible--the post should have been deleted and I'm glad the mods were on top of it.)

Is there are number of "strikes" after which one gets banned? I didn't see anything about it in the FAQs (unless I missed it).

(If there's not a public answer to this, that's fine too.)

In any case, thank you to all the mods for keeping an eye on things and for making B&B such a great site!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
This morning I accidentally broke one of the rules and had a post deleted. (The rule is quite sensible--the post should have been deleted and I'm glad the mods were on top of it.)

Is there are number of "strikes" after which one gets banned? I didn't see anything about it in the FAQs (unless I missed it).

(If there's not a public answer to this, that's fine too.)

In any case, thank you to all the mods for keeping an eye on things and for making B&B such a great site!
No sir, there's no specific "rule", or strike count.
Generally speaking, it's folks attitude that matters most.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's how we follow up that shows a persons character and that's what really matters.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'm not that bright... I had to PM Phil to be directed to the TOS link at the bottom of each page... I was looking all the way down into the dark section.... but it's on the right hand side at the bottom... in the slightly darker section (I'm color blind so I have no idea what color it is.... but on the right you see " Contact Us, Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Help"......

I just read the TOS.... I had neglected to do that. ;)

Yes, please read the Terms of Use. I wouldn't have broken one of the rules if I had been more familiar with them (true story, doggone!). But still, ignorance is not an excuse.

To the mods: Thanks for letting me stay around, and thanks for making this such a great community!

Top Bottom