What's new

Academy Awards: Best Shave Review YouTube

The nominee's are For 7 Sins of Wet Shaving

Shave Busta, Nick Shaves, Evan Rogers, Jamming GI James and Anthony Esposito

I go to You Tube every once in a while and these guys deserve some credit for what they do. I always get a kick out of Shave Busta and even though he might be to young to shave, Evan Rogers deserves some applauds.

I enjoy Joe From Queens' (briarwood138 on YouTube) shaving videos. His visit to Pastuer's Pharmacy in NYC is a classic.

I watched a couple of geofatboy and mantic shaving video's when first starting out but overall, I think watching youtube video's on shaving is weird.

PaulHFilms. In the beginning I didn't like but after few videos I'm hooked. I guess most of you won't like him and his gear isn't really diverse compered to others but it's just watching a great guy enjoying a great shave. Today, I can say I shave very slimier to him, it helped me a lot.
Before PaulH, my favorite was Busta, but he's using straight razor now.
Nick Shaves is great and his tutorial helped me very much, but sometimes his videos are boring and I don't hear enough criticism on his product's reviews.
Also like Joe From Queens.
Oh and that guy
MadScientist .OfWetShaving, but my guess that many won't like.

Last edited:
my favorite are nick shaves and tse or chris bailey.

least favorite, anthony esposito and ray pope. they have way too high opinion of themselves.

I like probably like Nick Shaves the most, but that might just be because his stuff popped up more often when I searched a specific question or review. I can't say I hold him in high regard (as if he is THE go to guy for info) because he doesn't demonstrate a knowledge of any product so much as he just provides reviews. I laughed at his repeated review/attempted review of Williams mug soap. Had he done ANY research on that soap he would have been able to use it.
Some of the guys I run accross on you tube seem to have true depth of knowledge about the subject they are demonstrating, most barely have more knowledge or experience than I do with a subject...if that. Doesn't help much when I'm searching for a demonstration or review of something I am unfamiliar with.

I vote for Michael Freedberg and Nick Shaves. Both of these guys are informative, seemingly honest, and relatable to me.

Top Bottom