What's new

AC blades

I am new to single edge razors and have so far only used the Kai Captain Titan Mild in a RR Hawk V2. This does give me a close shave, but it feels quite rough on my skin. What blades do you recommend? I would love to find one equally sharp but much more smooth.

D

dangerousrazor

A lot of members seem to favor Feather Professional and Schick Proline P over other blades.

I've not used the Titan Mild blades, but of the many others I have tried the Schick Proline is the best for its combination of sharpness, smoothness from the first shave and longevity.

Thanks everyone, I am not sure if I can get the Schick Proline blades here in the UK, but the Feather blades are available here. I will have to experiment with whichever blades I can get hold of.

Schick blades provided me a smooth shave. You can also try kai pink mild which are equally good to test which you can buy from the same vendor.

I was not that impressed with feather and kai Guarded blades. Waiting for feather professional from Razor blade club vendor.

Good luck!

In my hands, using a Vector, the blades proceed from mildest to most aggressive:

Any guarded blade
Proline
Titan mild
Feather Pro
Feather Pro Super

I've o ly used Feather ProGuard blades so far. I have some Feather Pro blades to try next. Always get a good shave with the ProGuards. I'm relatively new to the single edge.

Top Bottom