What's new

A tale of great customer service

I hope I am not getting into any trouble with the mods here but I wanted people to know the customer service I got from Men's Essentials. Today I received an order of soap but it seemed a little off. I weighed it on my digital food scale and even in the package it was well under weight. After an email and brief follow up they offered to ship me a new one free of charge and weighed all other package of the soap to ensure they were not underweight. Mine was the only one that was under the listed weight as it turned out.

I am very pleased with how quickly and efficiently they took care of the issue and would like to let the community know that we have some great vendors.:thumbup1:

Super feedback. Companies with excellent customer service should be rewarded. Thanks for sharing your experience.

That is pretty good customer service/satisfaction.

are you sure your scale is accurate (didn't have some tare weight entered in it by accident)?

That is pretty good customer service/satisfaction.

are you sure your scale is accurate (didn't have some tare weight entered in it by accident)?

I zeroed and recalibrated the scale twice with a known weight so I could ensure that the scale was working. The main reason why I weighed it was that the tub didn't seem full and there were large gaps in the side and bottom. I think I got the last one in the batch and they were trying to scrape together as much as possible.

It's unfortunate that the soap maker seemed to miss their QC and the vendor was left in the lurch. I'm hoping they can provide feedback to improve this in the future.

Last edited:
Glad to hear they made up for it. I think that's how ALL companies should respond in a similar situation.

Top Bottom