What's new

A Learning Moment

My wife and I just sold our residence and we are staying in a hotel until our new house is ready for move in. Due to most of our stuff being in storage, I decided to use my travel razor set up to save space in the hotel. Normally when I travel I use a custom Edwin Jagger Mach 3 handle: it’s TSA compliant and my wife uses a similar set up for her legs (so we always have cartridges in the house). It usually would get used intermittently (perhaps once per trip just to make myself presentable).

Well now I know what happens when I try to use it every day: by day 3, I started getting the itchy and blotchy neck I used to get from a Gillette Sensor or an electric shaver.

It’s annoying enough I’ve seriously considered buying another DE to hold me over until I can get my normal set up (EJDE89) out of storage. At the very least, I may be going back to single blade disposables until I get my stuff back

My wife and I just sold our residence and we are staying in a hotel until our new house is ready for move in. Due to most of our stuff being in storage, I decided to use my travel razor set up to save space in the hotel. Normally when I travel I use a custom Edwin Jagger Mach 3 handle: it’s TSA compliant and my wife uses a similar set up for her legs (so we always have cartridges in the house). It usually would get used intermittently (perhaps once per trip just to make myself presentable).

Well now I know what happens when I try to use it every day: by day 3, I started getting the itchy and blotchy neck I used to get from a Gillette Sensor or an electric shaver.

It’s annoying enough I’ve seriously considered buying another DE to hold me over until I can get my normal set up (EJDE89) out of storage. At the very least, I may be going back to single blade disposables until I get my stuff back
Find a Dollar Tree and buy an Assured Razor with 5 blades...for a $1. They're not on a peg, but in a bin. Not a major investment but will get you by until you can get the EJDE89 back.

Top Bottom