What's new

A Lasting Trafalgar

I enjoy Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar cologne and have used it for sometime. My problem is that its has no staying power on me. My skin type would be classified as oily. I typically put it on in the mornings as I finish dressing around 06:30. By 09:30 to 10:00 it has completely gone.

I would appreciate any suggest for a similar scented cologne that would have a bit more staying power.

Thanks

Trafalgar will usually last about 6 hours on my person. Perhaps the scent is still there but you have become acclimated to the scent and you no longer smell it. Next time ask a loved on to check if they still smell it.

Bummer. On my skin it lasts 8+ hours, or even more if it's layered with the ASB.
I usually rub a little of the balm on my pulse points before spraying the cologne. To my nose the balm smells exactly like the juice and the combination lasts and lasts. It's too bad the balm is so expensive. Maybe Rorschuck will add it someday so that you can try it on the cheap.

As for a similar scent, AFAIK Trafalgar is one of a kind.

Also, +1 to what Austin said. When I 1st tried it I thought that it had worn off after a 9 hour day. Then I got a compliment from a pretty woman. :blush: That was when I decided to go from a decant to a bottle. :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the commits. I have a good lady friend I will be seeing, at a meeting from 11:00 to 1500, who I am comfortable with asking. I will pick up some of the ASB to layer the scent this weekend. Thanks again.

It lasts about 7+ on my skin. And a little longer if I use the shaving cream. Grafton on the other hand lasts around 9+ hours...even more if I wear the aftershave balm.

Top Bottom