What's new

.68 game changer Italian barber

[QUOTE =“SamuelHsing,帖子:10189592,会员:77702”]国人不多啊?[/ QUOTE]
估计有,但多数英文玩得溜

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That went South quick - or East … possibly Far East … :a21:

Anyways. Wonder how the IB GC68 compares to the Timeless Ti.68?

AA

The .68 is a great razor and works very well for me. As close to "the one" as I am likely to get. No complaints at all. Smooth daily tool that does a great job. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

The .68 is a great razor and works very well for me. As close to "the one" as I am likely to get. No complaints at all. Smooth daily tool that does a great job. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.
I’ll still try the 84 when it comes out and my 69, but I’m at the point where I’m totally OK with a Muhle R89 or Mamba and don’t need to buy a ton more .

I’ll still try the 84 when it comes out and my 69, but I’m at the point where I’m totally OK with a Muhle R89 or Mamba and don’t need to buy a ton more .

I have the .84. Also very smooth but a bit too much for me daily. Great on 2 days growth.

I picked one up, although I was hoping for the barber pole handle, but it was out of stock. I ended up with the super knurl.

I picked one up, although I was hoping for the barber pole handle, but it was out of stock. I ended up with the super knurl.
I was hoping for bamboo handle but only super knurl was available, no just the head so I got what I can knowing that it very difficult to get

I was hoping for bamboo handle but only super knurl was available, no just the head so I got what I can knowing that it very difficult to get

Me too. I will soon be the proud owner of 2 Super Knurls. Maybe even 3 if the impending .84 drop doesn't offer the baseplate only option!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

I've used this razor three times since receiving and here are my brief initial thoughts.
  • Build quality is extremely tight and impressive at this price point. The way the blade auto aligns and snap into place between the top cap and base plate is perfect. The super knurl handle looks much better in person than than what is pictured.
  • Shaving with this razor is effortless, absolutely effortless. Smooth is how I would describe it. I cannot wait to try it with a sharper blade like a Nacet or Feather.

proxy.php

I've used this razor three times since receiving and here are my brief initial thoughts.
  • Build quality is extremely tight and impressive at this price point. The way the blade auto aligns and snap into place between the top cap and base plate is perfect. The super knurl handle looks much better in person than than what is pictured.
  • Shaving with this razor is effortless, absolutely effortless. Smooth is how I would describe it. I cannot wait to try it with a sharper blade like a Nacet or Feather.

I've used it with a Nacet and it is the classic mild razor & sharp blade journey to Nirvana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom