What's new

5x mirror recommendations

Hello everyone.

I shaved at a friends house and he had a 5x mirror hanging from a hook near the sink and it really helped me see what I was doing during the shave. Sometimes I've worn my +1.25 reading glasses while shaving and that helps but obviously isn't ideal and can be a little awkward. I don't have room to hang a mirror in my apartment bathroom but maybe there's a suction cup 5x mirror that works well, pressed on the bathroom mirror?

Thanks in advance for reading and/or responding to my first Badger & Blade post...

Hello everyone.

I shaved at a friends house and he had a 5x mirror hanging from a hook near the sink and it really helped me see what I was doing during the shave. Sometimes I've worn my +1.25 reading glasses while shaving and that helps but obviously isn't ideal and can be a little awkward. I don't have room to hang a mirror in my apartment bathroom but maybe there's a suction cup 5x mirror that works well, pressed on the bathroom mirror?

Thanks in advance for reading and/or responding to my first Badger & Blade post...
All kinds of magnified mirrors on Amazon. Most are pedestal mirrors but this one looks like it could pretty easily hung, and it's cheap.

Round Mirror with 1x and 5x Magnification

It looks like you might be able to remove the D-ring shaped handle/base?

That looks good - thank you. It’s double-sided so I can use it for holding up to my face with the vanity behind me so I can see what I’m doing when I shave my neck.

I know I’ll get other suggestions from this helpful community and I look forward to them. I don’t mean to waste the bandwidth here but Googling for everything gets boring and some of the best “human” interaction on the internet is found on B&B.

Cheers!

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Recently I was concerned that there was something very wrong with my lather - it appeared too airy and with too many bubbles. After a few minutes of experimentation I realised it was because for some reason I was wearing my spectacles which I do not normally do when shaving; I removed them and the lather looked fine once again 😁 Sometimes it is better to see less and not more - in any case with my looks magnification is not recommended. All that said, these are on Amazon:

1.jpg2.jpg

Nice first post!

Top Bottom