What's new

24hr Blind buy Poll!!!

Which will I blind buy?

• Eucris

• Milliseme Tabarome

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eucris is far, far more interesting than Milliseme Tabarome. Normally, smelling like grapefruit and motor oil isn't a good thing. When it comes from Eucris, it is a very good thing. Milliseme Tabarome, meanwhile, is an uninspired descendant of Creed's wonderful, and woefully discontinued, Tabarome.

Well, I guess I cheated on this one.....
My wife and I were out shopping at a mall that we had never been too and they actually had some Tabarome that could be sampled. The sales lady sprayed it right on my hand and my wife immediately liked it.

For the next hour she wouldn't quite smelling me and telling me things. So therefore, I have purchased the Tabarome.

I think I'll wait till I get stated side and order the Eucris.

Ohhhhhh, will the AD's ever stop?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

For the next hour she wouldn't quite smelling me and telling me things. So therefore, I have purchased the Tabarome.

I think I'll wait till I get stated side and order the Eucris.

Ohhhhhh, will the AD's ever stop?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

My wife loves the tabarome as well and she hates 99.9% of my collection. Great choice especially for the warmer weather, but it also works in the fall/winter. Pretty versatile. Yes, the vintage is 100 times better, but it costs 10 times as much and really only works in cooler weather imo.

The AD will never ever end. EVER. You are sucked in for the long haul.

Top Bottom