What's new

INFO! 2024 Rudy Vey B&B GROUP BUY!!

Greetings from the Happy Tooth Crew.
Went for my semi-annual cleaning. Hygienist was quite complimentary about how good my teeth looked. “…fine job on your brushing and flossing. Hardly any plaque. You should keep doing….uh, what’s that? Uh oh, you have a crack in your molar😱“.
What hurt on that one was the $1,300+ dental bill😖
On the positive side. Sure looking forward to the new brush!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
So, all packed up and shipping labels done and later I go to the PO to drop them off.
USA guys should have them by Saturday I would think at the latest.
All, enjoy the brushes and let us know how you like them. Use them for a long time in good health!!

Greetings from the Happy Tooth Crew.
Went for my semi-annual cleaning. Hygienist was quite complimentary about how good my teeth looked. “…fine job on your brushing and flossing. Hardly any plaque. You should keep doing….uh, what’s that? Uh oh, you have a crack in your molar😱“.
What hurt on that one was the $1,300+ dental bill😖
On the positive side. Sure looking forward to the new brush!
There’s always a silver lining! Good luck with the tooth! Congrats on the new brush! 😃

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Thanks for the update and your work Rudy!

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
@Rudy Vey … can’t begin to express what a great job you did getting these ready for us in such a short time. Between making the resin blanks, the machining, the knot setting, your inspection (which I’m sure is every bit as critical as ours), packaging, everything… nothing short of amazing. Thank you!

Rudy Vey

Yes, many thanks to Rudy for putting in the effort!

No shipping notice here, but that's probably for the best. I'd just be wasting time refreshing the shipping trackers daily anyways, probably for a couple weeks as one of the international recipients
Did you get my pm from today??
International shipping was a true pita this time. First of all, the prices are all different now for the four countries I shipped to. That is new, plus the girl at the PO is also new and it took 35 minutes for the first two boxes yesterday. She had to call twice someone on the phone to get help....He to go back today, first went to our local PO, but they refused the shipping as they claimed the boxes being too small.....never heard this and have used them now for about a year - it is 6x4x3 and I could put theoretically four brushes with tubes in. So, I went back to the PO from yesterday and got it done, this time she needed only to make one call for help. I am just flabbergasted how deep the postal service has dropped. Hope they go now to Europe and Asia without any issue.

Thank you, @Rudy Vey, I just saw your PM with the tracking number.

From a "misery loves company" kind of angle I could say I'm glad to hear the postal services over there have turned as horrid as they have here (in Norway the previously excellent public post office network has mostly been outsourced to grocery stores with understandably unmotivated teenagers handling the customer facing part of operations), but to be more serious, I am sorry to hear how inconvenient the experience was and am grateful that you were willing to go the extra miles for us internationals. The shipping price we paid must have been heavily subsidized too, in the post-covid world where international shipping seems to have grown as exponential as a certain virus did at its peak.

Looking forward to receiving the brush!

Did you get my pm from today??
International shipping was a true pita this time. First of all, the prices are all different now for the four countries I shipped to. That is new, plus the girl at the PO is also new and it took 35 minutes for the first two boxes yesterday. She had to call twice someone on the phone to get help....He to go back today, first went to our local PO, but they refused the shipping as they claimed the boxes being too small.....never heard this and have used them now for about a year - it is 6x4x3 and I could put theoretically four brushes with tubes in. So, I went back to the PO from yesterday and got it done, this time she needed only to make one call for help. I am just flabbergasted how deep the postal service has dropped. Hope they go now to Europe and Asia without any issue.

That is unacceptable...sad to see where we are today. ☹️

Rudy Vey

Are the box size requirements for international shipping different than for domestic? Here in the states, I've received boxes about the size of just one of Rudy's tubes.
Never heard such a thing before, and shipped the boxes from the other PO without any issues, and have so fro quite a while. Guess the person just made the rules up on the fly as they have to work for these shipments, like putting the info in the computer and printing labels and put custom papers in a plastic envelope that get stuck to the box. Our local PO has the worst reviews online, and I normally go for my international shipments to the other one, which is actually closer to my home as I live right at the town border.

Wow that was fast! Wasn’t supposed to be here till Saturday! Thank you @Rudy Vey for creating another functional masterpiece! Pictures do not do this brush justice! 🤩🤩 Thank you to everyone that participated in this years group buy!! You are what has made this a success!! Also, Mr. Vey, a 5 week turnaround time is Tesla plaid level fast!! 😎😎

Cannot wait to see everyone else’s pictures when the brushes arrive!!
IMG_9502.jpeg

After the first hand lather (my chocolate lab pup decided to sneak into this photo!):
IMG_9505.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom