What's new

INFO! 2024 Rudy Vey B&B GROUP BUY!!

Is this Fan or Bulb:

1711545322205.jpeg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
OK, as requested by some, here a few pictures about the production process.
First I chuck up the cut to size blank in a chuck and drill the hole needed for the knot. Then I drill a smaller hole inside the big hole.
After this, I cut a thread inside the small hole and the blank is re-chucked and the turning process will begin. The next pictures show a few of the turning process. After turning to shape, the handle is sanded with five grits, starting at 180 and finishing with 600. Then I use two different polishes, first one is a coarse and then the finer one.
The whole process is then finished with buffing the handle first with tripoly and then with white diamond.
Next step is to take them to the engraver for the engraving, then setting knots in glue and shipping out.
I will order the Shavemac badger knots on the first of April (no joke), they are very busy and have taken their site down where I normally have a page for ordering. So, this time it is done by email to Bernd directly. The boars and the Mistura knots should arrive here today and the Muehle Synthetics are all on hand.
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg
IMG_0363.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg

Top Bottom