What's new

2018 release announcements

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
When is the next release Ken?

We were aiming for Saturday, but USPS decided to take an extra day with an overnight Express shipment of handles from OR (where my son finishes and engraves them) to Kansas City (where I turn the handles, knots are set, photos taken, etc.). Maybe Sunday again, but I'm not sure.

In any case, we've never turned loose of Ebonite-handled brushes in releases. We expect to start offering them again soon, but in small numbers. And we haven't figured out how we're going to go about doing it yet.

Thanks for your interest.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
There are a couple 28 mm Moon Java Chiefs in this release that are about as good as any I've seen turned from that material. I hope whoever gets them posts some pics.

proxy.php

proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
A little, maybe. But it looks like there might just be you and me here, old friend.

Don't worry - there are others admiring the scenery. I'm on sabbatical this year, so I'm just watching.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
That is a beautiful bunch of brushes, Ken. Especially the Moe in Lapis. Still waiting for a Moe or Cleo in Malachite, assuming there's any Malachite stock left.
I think I know why I haven't seen either of them in Malachite. You're worried I might stop looking at your brushes if I finally get my Dream Brush.:001_rolle
Don't worry, I won't stop looking.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
That is a beautiful bunch of brushes, Ken. Especially the Moe in Lapis. Still waiting for a Moe or Cleo in Malachite, assuming there's any Malachite stock left.
I think I know why I haven't seen either of them in Malachite. You're worried I might stop looking at your brushes if I finally get my Dream Brush.:001_rolle
Don't worry, I won't stop looking.

Just got some 45 mm Malachite in last week.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I will be watching for what handles you turn from it and hope I have the funds when you make one I want.

Top Bottom