What's new

2016 New gym highlights

Greetings Gents been away from here for a while so thought Id start back with some highlights out of our new Personal Training studio set up.
Been working full-time in the industry for almost 35 years now and still love it.
For 3 years I have been working out of a single car garage until we built a bigger shed which we completed end of July.

So 6 months in now and what a great year with both my Downs boy "Josh" and Blind athlete "Ming" getting placings at National Powerlifting meets and also Ming now being selected for National Blind cricket team.

I also have the top Super Heavyweight Lifter in the country calling in each week for an extra training session or 2.

We have had a TV crew and also Newspaper articles to give these guys some very due credit.

A great blessing to get paid to do something you really enjoy with some super inspiring athletes.

Pic#1 Left: Ming Ming (blind athlete) Middle Joseph Whittaker (National Champ/Record holder) Right: Josh (Downs athlete)

Last picture is of my 15 year old daughter in first ever Powerlifting Comp in 2016 also.

Hope you enjoy this thread and are extra motivated by what these guys have achieved this year.

Attachments

• $mingjoejosh.jpg
    $mingjoejosh.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 45
  • $gymbuild.jpg
    $gymbuild.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 43
  • $Josh130.jpg
    $Josh130.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 42
  • $mingdeadlift.jpg
    $mingdeadlift.jpg